ASM Publication Ethics
ASM Business Reviews strictly obeys with the moral justice and ethics.
Responsibilities of Authors-
1) An author is expected to be responsible for the presented data and information in their respective article along with taking the responsibility of the significance.
2) The authors are expected to present genuine original outcome of their research, and an appropriate and relevant citation should be considered while representing the data and documenting the discussion.
3) Authors must provide information which is understandable and reproducible. Supporting information such as figures and tables provided by the authors should be legible and must be reproducible technically.
4) An author should not repeat any previous research data from themselves or anyone else while submitting an original manuscript for a primary publication in any of the journal.
5) All listed authors must have made a significant contribution to the research presented in the manuscript and approved all its claims.
6) It is mandatory to include everyone who made a significant contribution towards the completion of the research work.
Responsibility of Reviewers
Reviewers should not share any information from an assigned manuscript with outsiders without the prior permission from the Editor or preserve the data from an assigned manuscript.
Reviewer with fair expertise should complete the review. Assigned Reviewer with inadequate expertise should feel responsible and may decline the review as it is presumed that reviewer will be an expert in the respective field.
Impartiality and Integrity:
Reviewers decision should solely depend on scientific merit, relevance to the subject, scope of the journal rather than financial, racial, ethnic origin etc., of the authors.
Disclosure of conflict of interest:
To the extent feasible, the reviewer should minimize the conflict of interest. In such situation, reviewer should notify the editor describing the conflict of interest.
Timeliness and responsiveness:
Reviewers should morally abide to provide the review comments within the stipulated time and be active enough in responding to the queries raised by the editor if any.
Responsibilities of Editor and Editorial Board-
Editors have a responsibility to maintain the integrity of the published literature, if required, by publishing errata or corrections identifying anything of significance, retractions, and expressions of concern as quickly as possible.
Editor must comply with the policy guidelines provided by the publisher and fulfill the responsibilities bestowed upon with integrity.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journals policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Protecting the confidentiality of every authors work
- Clearly communicating all other editorial policies and standards
- To assure that all submitted manuscripts receive prompt, critical evaluation,
- and meet or better timeliness goals
Guideline for Retracting Article
1) ASM Journal Of Research takes the responsibility to maintain the integrity and completeness of the scholarly record of the content for all end users very seriously.
2) Infringements of professional ethical codes, such as multiple submissions, sham claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data and similar claims will lead to the retraction of an article.